Pioneer AVIC-F9310BTИзпрати на приятел
Мултимедийна система с 6,1″ сензорен /touch screen/ дисплей за VW, Seat, Skoda
1 699.00 лв.
Описание на продукта
- Touch Screen Operation Yes
- Screen Size 6.1-inch high resolution WVGA screen
- Bluetooth (+) Yes Bluetooth is an industrial specification that provides a way to connect and exchange information between devices such as mobile phones, PCs, printers, digital music devices and game consoles over a secure, globally unlicensed short-range radio frequency.
Bluetooth offers you the convenience of true wireless in car communication, without having to hook up your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to any other hands-free kit, headgear or earpiece.
All the models in our Bluetooth range include a microphone.
- Customisable Key and Display Illumination (+) Yes
Match the button and display illumination with your car’s interior. Our NavGate systems all feature a full RGB (Red, Green and Blue) colour palette, so you can customise and match the system illumination as you like.
- Multi-Sensor Navigation (+) Yes Good sat nav systems depend on a multitude of information from a number of sources; not just GPS signals.
The 3D Gyro Sensor, which connects to the Speedpulse wire of your car, allows the system to take measurements in three directions: height (up or down), speed (distance) and direction (left or right), as well as calculate inclines, and detect distinctive road features such as tunnels, to pinpoint your driving position with the highest possible level of accuracy.
It’s particularly important, for example, when your GPS signal is hindered; when you’re driving through a tunnel or are parked in an underground parking lot. Because there are multiple sensors, our system always knows where you are.
- Plays • AM/FM Radio
• Your CD and DVD collection (including CD-R/-RW, DVD-R/-RW discs)
• MP3, WMA, iTunes (AAC) music and MPEG4, H.264, WMV video on CD, DVD, MicroSD card and USB
• Audio streaming from your phone via Bluetooth
• JPEG digital photos (for personalising your start-up screen)
• DivX files from CD and DVD
• Your iPod and iPhone via the optional CA-IW.50V cable
• Your USB device via a rear input
• Other AV devices via the 2 rear auxillary inputs
- DVD Region Code 2
- Radio Yes
- Voice Guidance Yes
- Text-to-Speech Voice Guidance (+) Yes (18 languages)
Text-to-Speech Capability (TTS) audibly announces city names on your journey.
This makes following directions easier, as you can clearly understand the voice guidance instructions when real place names are used.
- Installation Type 2-DIN, in-dash with VW Group dashboard
- Anti-Theft Protection (+) Yes Our Double-DIN systems feature an anti-theft protection system. If the system, once installed, is ever disconnected from the battery, a password needs to be entered to unlock the system and enable operation.
When you first install your system, you have the opportunity to set this password.
For our single-DIN system, the front facia panel is removable as a security measure.
- Compatible Cars Volkswagen
• Caddy (07/2004 – )
• EOS (05/2006 – )
• Golf Plus (09/2003 – )
• Golf V (09/2003 – 2008)
• Golf VI (2008 – )
• Jetta (08/2005 – )
• Passat (03/2005 – )
• Passat CC (2008 – )
• Scirocco (2008 – )
• Tiguan (2007 – )
• Touran (03/2003 – )
• Polo (2009 – )
• W T5 Transporter (2010)
• W T5 Caravelle (2010)
• W T5 Multivan (not Highline version) (2010) Seat (fascia plate needed)
• Seat Altea (05/2004 – )
• Altea XL (04/2007 – )
• Leon (09/2005 – )
• Toledo (12/2004 – ) Skoda (fascia plate needed)
• Fabia* (2009 – )
• Octavia* (2009 – )
• Superb* (2008 – )
• Roomster* (2006 – ) * special CAN accessory needed
- Map Type Pre-installed on built-in flash memory
- Navigation Coverage (+) 44 European countries ( connector roads for 7 countries), covering 9 million kilometres of road
The map coverage for our line up of sat nav systems includes the whole of Europe, with no less than 9 million kilometres across 44 countries.
Owners of earlier NavGate models can upgrade your map content by purchasing a map update.
Coverage areas include:
Andorra Germany Malta Sweden Austria Gibraltar Monaco Switzerland Belgium Greece Norway The Netherlands Bulgaria Hungary Poland The Vatican Croatia Ireland Portugal Turkey Czech Republic Italy Romania* UK (incl. N. Ireland) Denmark Latvia San Marino Ukraine* Estonia Lichtenstein Slovakia Finland Lithuania Slovenia France Luxembourg Spain
* 2011 models only
as well as connector roads for:
Albania Macedonia Serbia Belarus Moldova Bosnia and Herzegovina Montenegro
- Points of Interest (POI) (+) 6.1 million
A Point of Interest, or POI, is a specific location that you may find useful or interesting during your journey.
Points of Interest are places like hotels, restaurants, petrol stations, tourist venues, parking lots; even cash machines.
Our sat nav systems have a large amount of POI’s stored in memory.
- NavGate Feeds Custom POI Creator (+) Yes (iPhone, Blackberry, Nokia S60 applications also available)
Put simply, NavGate Feeds allows you to fully customise and enhance your sat nav system to your own driving requirements, allowing you to:
Create your own POIs such as sports clubs, shopping locations and golf clubs from the internet, and add them to your sat nav system. Virtually any location, such as camping grounds, ski resorts, stadiums or tourist destinations, can be created as points of interest. You simply make a note of the address details in a CSV format file and NavGate Feeds searches for them via a web search, converting the data so it can be read by your sat nav system. Create driving reports, particularly useful if you need to calculate your travel expenses in a given period, this application will keep track and provide you with an overview of all the journeys you’ve made and the number of kilometres travelled. You can also see how economically you have been driving. Eco Drive gives you an evaluation of your acceleration and brake data and also calculates your CO2 emissions. You can then view a graphical representation of this data on your PC. (only on selected models) NavGate Feeds is available for your PC, iPhone* or smartphone* and you can download it for free.
* AVIC-F20BT / F10BT / F920BT / F9210BT / F9210BT / F320BT / F3210BT
- TMC Traffic Info Receiver (+) Yes
TMC stands for Traffic Messaging Channel.
Our system’s TMC receiver keeps you updated on current traffic events and suggest alternative routes.
In countries where real-time TMC traffic information is broadcast (see the list below), the system indicates the traffic events on a map within a range of 150 kilometres and presents you with an alternative route in order to avoid the traffic event.
A special menu function lists all the current traffic events in the area and even sorts them by distance or event.
To see which countries TMC is available in, please visit the TMC website.
- ECO Drive Yes
- Voice Guidance Languages 18 languages supported: UK English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Flemish, Swedish, Danish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Polish, Greek, Finnish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Turkish
- Menu Languages 17 languages supported: UK English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Polish, Greek, Finnish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Turkish
- Drag & Drop Menu Setting (+) Yes Create your own short cut menu which can act as your home menu.
This makes it easier to access you most frequently-used functions. Simply drag and drop icons into your menu to act as a quick link to these functions.
- Parrot Bluetooth Module (+) Yes
A Parrot Bluetooth Module will enable the connection between your Pioneer receiver or navigation system to almost any Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone.
Find your phone s Bluetooth compatibility under the Support section of this product.
- Hands Free Calling Yes
- Music Streaming Yes
- Additional Bluetooth Features • Phone book transfer
• 1000 entries for each user (up to 5 users)
• External microphone included
- iPod Ready (+) Yes, via optional CA-IW.50V cable
Plug in and play your iPod.
Using an optional cable or adapter (check the product features on the product page to see which one you’ll need), you can connect your iPod directly to your system.
- Works with iPhone Yes
- Compatible Generations • iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G
• iPod nano 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd generation
• iPod touch 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st generation
• iPod touch 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st generation
• iPod classic 2nd, 1st generation
- Supported Functions • Battery charging
• List browsing
• Music playback
• Video playback
• Album art transfer
- MusicSphere (+) Yes
MusicSphere is a unique iTunes plug-in that matches your music to your mood.
When installed, MusicSphere analyses your entire iPod, iPod Touch, or iPhone music library and creates specialised playlists based on various musical attributes such as:
• feeling (bright, energetic, gloomy, relaxing, calm),
• rhythm pattern,
• Beats Per Minute (BPM),
• year of the song or
• date added to the device.
Once your iPod, iPhone or iPod Touch device has been synced with the MusicSphere playlists and is connected to one of our 2010 NavGate systems, up to 40 specialised playlists can be accessed through an animated 3D sphere which can be rotated up, down, left and right with a slight touch of the screen.
- RCA AV Input 1 rear-in
- RCA AV Rear Output 1
- RCA Pre-Outs (+) 3 (F + R + S/W)
RCA pre-outs enable you to easily expand your sound system. Depending on whether your NavGate unit comes with 1 or 3 RCA pre-outs, you can customise your sound system with separate amplifiers for the front speakers, the rear speakers and/or the subwoofer.
The RCA pre-outs let you create the exact sound you want, with the focus on complete flexibility.
- SD Card Input Yes (MicroSD input)
- Aux. In 1 rear-in
- CAN Bus Yes, for:
• Parking Assist display (VW)
• Air-conditioner display (VW)
- USB Input Yes (rear input cable included)
- Portable Device Connectivity Yes, via optional CD-RM10 cable
- Reverse Camera Input Yes, for ND-BC4 or ND-BC20PA rear cameras
- Direct Sub Drive Yes
- Hard Wired Remote Ready (+) Yes This means that you can connect the system directly to your car s own steering wheel remote control. Look for the accessory matching your car to set this up.
- MOSFET 50 W x 4 Amplifier Yes
- Auto EQ Yes (requires optional mic)
- Bass Booster Yes
- Equaliser 8-band Graphic Equaliser
- High Pass Filter Yes
- Loudness Yes
- Sonic Center Control (+) Yes
Sonic Center Control is a listening position adjustment tool, which lets you optimally tune the audio output based on where you (or your passengers) are sitting.
By changing the position to the right (as shown in the screenshot), the sound image will move to the right. The driver’s side speaker timing is adjusted, with the result of an improved sound stage based on your listening position.
This feature takes the sound delay data used by DSPs and translates it into an analogue version using phase delays. However, in order to mimic a DSP’s sound delay, frequencies can only be altered up until midrange.
- Sound Retriever (CD) Yes
- Advanced Audio Features • High quality power line capacitator for stable power supply
• Rounded audio signal pattern for noise reduction
• Advanced sound staging